Friday, May 9, 2008

Finding me....

I want to be original, not a copy cat!  But... it is very hard when you are influenced by so many talented photographers and their work.  So I have taken a trip down Finding Yourself Lane.  It's a little scary jumping out and looking for a look that pleases you and ignites emotion in others. At least that is what I feel when I look at the work of others that motivate and inspire me.  I am late to this trip, but nevertheless it is an exciting adventure and you are welcome to be part of it.  Over the next little while I will be posting images that have developed as part of my quest to find me.  Tell me what they do for you...does an image excite you, bring back a memory or make you throw up a little in your mouth!  I am looking for honesty (and praise) in your thoughts.  So turn on your GPS (compass for old folks) and accompany me on my journey.

No comments: